Apply as an Undocumented/DACA Student

Applying to Oakton as an undocumented/DACA student is easy.

On the Personal Information section of the online application:

  1. Use 000-00-000 in the social security field if you don't have a Social Security Number (SSN).
  2. If you have a SSN or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) complete the application using that number.
  3. Select “Other” for your citizenship status.

On the Additional Personal Information section of the online application:

  1. Select “NO” for "Are you in the United States on a Visa - Nonresident Alien?
  2. Select your country of citizenship
  3. Do not select a visa


In addition to Oakton Foundation Scholarships, students are encouraged to apply, for American Dream Scholarships by logging into myOakton. 


If you have earned college credits at a foreign college or university, you may be eligible to transfer credit to Oakton.

Apply Today

Contact Us

Make an appointment with the Recruitment and Outreach office, if you need further assistance or to arrange for a campus visit.

For enrollment questions, contact:

Student Recruitment and Outreach
Fax: 847.635.1890